Sesobel - Apply for a job - trainee-quality-controller
During the high season months June July August, (May and sept if available).
the Trainee will be assisting with the following tasks:
- Increase the number of daily workers during high season.
- Improve logistics tasks during production.
- Update the documentations of Quality Management System.
- Assist Laboratory tasks, and under Management supervision.
- Supervise batches release according to internal requirements and procedures.
- Follow the productions and follow up the sterilization.
- Perform of production quality checks.
- Update the laboratory documentation.
- Verification of all the required documents (Technical specifications, Transactions, daily production reports ...).
- Execution of cleaning procedures and hygiene.
- Provide bibliographic documentations and research for sesobel archive
- Participation in internal training concerning the standards Quality control and production.
- Scientific training concerning lab equipment (ex: PH meters: how to use, how to calibrate ….)
- Basics on Food industry terminology (moisture, Brix ….).
- Projects/research will be given for the candidates according to their grades and according to the season “for example training in July the project or research theme will be about strawberry”.
- A presentation will be given and the end of the training.
- And Attestation will be given for the candidate.
- School grade (Bacc, terminal/SV or technical school)
- Junior or senior university grade in chemistry/biology/food science.