Sesobel - About Us - Our Creed
|Our History||The founder||Our Mission||Our Creed||Our beneficiaries||The people in charge||Our Partners||Find us|
- People are much more than what they appear to be: each person possesses a mystery that shall only be revealed by acts of faith and trust.
- Each person with disability is a human being, a child of God.
- Everyone is entitled to live in dignity and Love.
- All that we have received as Gifts, are meant to be shared and used for the support of one another.
- Obstacles are part of life. It is up to us to overcome them.
- Life is everlasting. Everyone is called to grow and meet his potential.
- We are called to live as one large family, at the heart of which the weakest have their place.
- Each of us is dear to God’s heart; and we are all part of His family.
- God looks at us and says: “You are my beloved children, you are all my joy.”
- Love’s strength triumphs over death and all its aspects.
- This is why we believe that everyone’s life, even with disability, is worth being lived as a celebration, because Love is enduring and because you are my brother