Given that SESOBEL is located faraway in Ain El Rihani, and thanks to a generous donor who put the local at our disposal, we opened in June 2016, the new Diagnostic Center of Support and Rehabilitation, D.A.R. at Dora, to make our services available to a larger number of beneficiaries.
This Center will take care of diagnostic and external services, specifically:
- Welcoming new families and determining their needs, first medical and paramedical studies (physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, psychomotor therapy, psychology) and educational assessments (remedial),
- First social studies,
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Plan (personalized project)
- Information to the family about the disability of its child, his needs and existing alternatives on the ground,
- Child or youngster orientation to the most appropriate structure and allowing him to benefit from a comprehensive care: educational, medical and rehabilitative.
- Orientation may be made to the programs of SESOBEL, to structures outside SESOBEL, or to an external care program that ensures: Examinations: Analysis of motion and movement, and the respiratory part (pulse oximeter, EFR ... ), balance assessments and rehabilitation, technical counseling, realization of technical aids....... etc.
In the case of External Care, educational monitoring and respiratory exams will be offered at home.